Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome

Last week I said I wanted to start a blog. This week I have done little writing, in any form. I have, instead, watched countless movies, in other words 7 in the last 3 days. Joyful me for having chosen a course focused on a method of escapism.

Anyway the fact that I am, with difficulty (It just all reads like shit, in other words cum in a fucking ashtray. Excuse the language although I think Chloe Moretz would be proud), what was I saying, oh yeah, writing this, might indicate that I am returning.

Or not, as I have run out of speak. Ah, now I recall, Double Indemnity, the novel, was purchased yesterday. At present it has little that the flick cut out, and all of the most delightful banter in the film is missing from the novel. This is contrary to all past experience of adaptation, and wil surely lead me to worship one Billy Wilder. Despite this I was still so caught up that I nearly missed it. I stumbled into seat J6, screen 5, just as the trailers drew to a close.

Kick Ass. Especially the above mentioned Chloe Moretz, despite being only 13. On the other hand Nicholas Cage in his 30 years of acting experience has figured out how to correctly play Sheldon Cooper, a poor reflection on him, but hilarious in situ. It really is a refined piece of fun, an adventure that knows it's references. I found myself comparing the experience to the first time seeing Inglourious Basterds "au cine".

That just about brings us up to date, although you mustn't bank on a further instalment anytime soon. I am just too sporadic.

Bye Bitches.



Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment